torsdag 2 oktober 2008

It´s been a while since I wrote something here. I´ve just had a tough week with alot of school and practices.

Last night me and Dave went to the airport to pick up my mom=) Haven´t seen her since late august so it was really fun for both me and my mom. Today I´ve been in school and then I practiced. Right now I´m home with Jordan and my mom, me and jordan will soon head of to take care of a couple of things.

Tomorrow will probably be the funniest day so far here in Canada. It´s our home opener against Niagra Icedogs! Exciting! I had good practices this week and I feel comfortable about tomorrow, and also my foot is good now so I can skate my best again!

My mom brought a camera so hopefully I´ll get some pictures that I can add to my blog.

Now I´m just preparing for the game tomorrow, eat and drink good, make sure I get enough rest and sleep and to be happy. That makes everything easier for tommorows game.

William Wallén #16

10 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Good Luck in the first match, and put them high as you always do.

Anonym sa...

tja wille hoppas allt är bra läser nästan varje dag ps max hälsaar mvh adde

Anonym sa...

Hey kid, hope you're okay, heard some rumors that you got a concussion or something?

Good luck with the recovery and your career!

cheers

Anonym sa...

Tja grabben, hoppas att allt är bra, både med hockeyn och med dig. Såg att du hade en blogg, så jag tänkte att jag var tvungen o kommentera också.. :) Ha d bra och lycka till! Ludvig Fjellstrom...

Anonym sa...

Hej W,
Jag hàller tummarna för dig!

// Briegl

Anonym sa...

Kämpa Wille. Jag läste nyss på Aftonbladet vad du råkat ut för. Du är den bästa hockeyspelaren jag sett.
/ En av ledarna du hade i Täby

Anonym sa...

Hoppas allt är bra Wille, hörde om vad som hänt. Hör gärna av dig när du mår bättre.

Anonym sa...

Om du visste hur många du berört o oroat! Så skönt att du är på bättringsvägen. Tack vare din(h-)järnfysik som elitspelare kommer du reda ut detta. Vi fortsätter hålla våra tummar stenhårt för dig, din envisa, målmedvetna förebild hos så många. Kämpa på, WilleWalle!
/En hockeymamma

Anonym sa...

Hej william Vad är din E-mail ??
mvh Tomas

Anonym sa...

skriv lite på svenska så alla kan fatta