fredag 26 september 2008

Just got back from Kingston! It is 2 o´klock in the morning here and I´m going to bed right away. We won 6-4 . Our team is playing better and better now and we are strong this year.

I twisted my ankle at the warm up yesterday when we played against Peterbrough. So I Haven´t been able to skate that good these two games witch upsets me abit because when I´m not able too skate my best it gets so much harder to play my game. But it´s getting better and hopefully I won´t even feel it in a couple of days.

Going to bed now!

William Wallén

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi.
Got this blog address from Your pa'.
Got also, some info from him about how is it going for You.
Now, what I could read of all You wrote, seems like You are really enjoying Your life!
Keep in touch if You like (You can find my email address on SHI home page).
Regards, Andrej Pierow SHI