måndag 25 augusti 2008

I have had a great day today and I will tell you why. I started this day with a great breakfast, then james picked me up and we went to get me an bank account. after that we went to the rink Hershey center where I got to meet my new headcoach Dave. I got my new equipment and also my helmet with wisir instead of cage as before. I also got to meet a team mate of mine.

everything feels very good right now and it would be weard if it didn't! everyone is so nice to me and it feels great to be here! although I miss my family!
But I am talking to them every day over mail so they seem a little bit closer

tomorrow Jordan gets here who also will stay here. It will be fun to live with a team mate I think!

tomorrow I will get a new number and a phone that will work all the way home to Sweden. So I can write it down here tomorrow so everybody knows where to call if you want to get in touch with me. Thats all for today and I'll be back tomorrow!

William Walle'n

Inga kommentarer: