måndag 18 augusti 2008

I´m Back home in Sweden now and with me I have a bronze medal from Ivan Hlinka cup. We won the last game in our group against Switzerland and finished at second place after Canada. We won the Switzerland game 10-2, I scored 2+1 and played really well with my linemates Jacob and Patrick.
Anyway we got to play the bronze game against Finland and won 3-2.
Canada won the gold medal against Russia in the final. I Finnished at fifth place in the scoring league with 4 goals and 1 assist in four games and I finished first in goal scoring league. Actually I didn´t get an assist that I should have against Switzerland so I scored six points but only got five.

On top of all this it was my birthday the 16th. 17 year old now! feels great;) and I have only five days left in Sweden before I leave for Mississauga :) awesome!

William Wallén

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

synd att du inte fick din assist:(