onsdag 27 augusti 2008

Today Mississauga Majors training camp started! It was really great to meet everybody in the team. they´re so funny and everybody is so nice. Today we had first physics. It´s a doctor who is just going threw your body to make sure there´s nothing wrong. Then we had fitness tests. We did alot of jumping stuff, we did bench, we did chin-ups and we did running!

There´s one guy in our team who got drafted by philladelphia flyers this summer, his name is Zac Rinaldo. Apparently he´s a fighter, but he´s a great great guy. The first thing he said to me today when we met was: Hey I´m Zac, if there´s anyone who´s messing with you,you come to me!

Tomorrow we´re going on the ice for the first time as a team this year and I´m looking forward to it. I´m pretty tired from the fitness tests we had today so I´ll probably fall asleep pretty soon. I´ll be back tomorrow though.

William Wallen

Inga kommentarer: