tisdag 26 augusti 2008

today I finally took care of my phone! I buyed a new simcard to it, but dumb as I am the phone that I have doesn´t work here in Canada so I kneed to buy a whole new phone!! anyway, today I went with James and took care of the simcard wich was useless anyway, then I went to the rink where I had an off ice work out and then a couple of guys from the team and me went on the ice and played for like two hours. I´ve had a good day and now I´m at home alone with Jordan who got here today! Dave and Barb went off to VEGAS this morning so we´re having a big fat party!... No we´re not, we´ll get up at 7 tomorrow morning because our training camp starts tomorrow at 8.15.

I would say I´m pretty lost here in mississauga. Everything looks the same for me. I´m lucky that Jordan´s with me because he knows his way around here.
I just have one question... Where is all the girls!?!? I haven´t seen one good looking girl since I got here. I guess I´m a little spoiled when it comes to girls as I am from Sweden. well hopefully I´ll find them soon;)

William wallén

Inga kommentarer: