torsdag 11 september 2008

I had my first day at high school today. Not so different compare to the swedish "high school". It was allright! Everything went well and I have 3 classes. Two english classes and one co-op class. At co-op class we help the kids that has a handicap and I think that class is great because some of them really look up to us hockeplayers and they are really fun to work with. We played volleyball with them today.

This afternoon we had practice as usual. My head and body feels good and are prepared for the game against kitchener rangers tomorrow. Finally it´s a game again;)! Actually we have three games in a row this weekend. Friday, saturday and sunday. Tomorrow we´re playing against kitchener away, saturday we´re playing kitchener at home and then sunday we´re playing against owen sound attack away. It will be a fun weekend!

William Wallén

Inga kommentarer: