måndag 1 september 2008

Monday, the day off from practice... what are you doing? Well me, Jordan, Dave and Barb went to play golf! It was actually really fun and it had been a while since i played golf. Non of us did impress that´s for sure but I managed to win this lousy golf round. It was so hot today and even worse at the golf course.

I went to the mall to get me a cellphone finally but ofcourse it´s labor day today so everything was closed. Later today me and J-man went out for a run.

For dinner today we went to an awesome chineese place where they had a buffet, and everything was so good. I ate way to much!

Tomorrow school starts but not for me because there is something that someone need to do but I don´t know what and who. So I have practice instead at the morning and then again at afternoon.

I´m going to bed now for shoo but I´ll be back tomorrow!

William Wallén

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ååååh the wállEN

Anonym sa...

nice update! would be nice if you had some pictures too. ;)