onsdag 17 september 2008

Today I´ve been to school, Then we had practice and then I went home. Me and J-man had dinner twice and we also went to wallmart with on our bikes.

Tomorrow is a big day! The opening game for this season against Barrie Colts. It´s in Barrie and the croud will be packed! Everything feels great and we are ready to start our season. We have seven guys who´s away at NHL rookie camp. They will not play tomorrow but that´s not a problem for us because we have enough good players anyway.

Two days ago I got my one95 sticks and I love them! It´s something with the flex in the stick that makes it feel right. I also ordered new skates today, I decided to go with the one95s. I got the one95s back in Sweden to but I never wore them because they were to stiff. So now they´re going to make them less stiff wich I´m glad for.

I´m going to bed now and prepare for MY game tomorrow!

oh, if you want to see our fighter on youtube search for Kyle Neuber! He´s huge, and watch his uppercut! SICK!!!

William Wallén

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Lycka till idag Lill Sudden !!!