måndag 8 september 2008

Just had breakfast, I was to tired to write on my blog last night so I´ll do it now instead. yesterday We played against peterbrough again. last time it ended 2-2. Yesterday we won 5-3. We starting to play better as a team now and we´re just getting better and better. I played with Jordan and Bureau and we had one goal yesterday who I scored. today we´re having a day off but we have individual photos so I´m about to leave to the rink.

I will try to get pictures up here as soon as I can..

I´ll be back tonight my time!

William Wallén

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Lycka till over there, och vi får hoppas att du kommer hem om nåt år så man får njuta av dina hockeykonster.
Ps, Jacob Josefsson satte sitt första elitseriemål igår mot Brynäs. Men det visste du väl redan.