måndag 8 september 2008

Sleep in, team pictures, a little work out, played some golf, had dinner and now here.. yeah today has been a calm day. not much to say about it. Tomorrow I have a meeting with coach and the school. So probably I will start school at wendesday.

The weather here is good. The sun is still shining and I´m still wearing shorts and a t-shirt outside. As I understood the weather back home in Sweden is pretty cold. Poor swedes ;)

I miss all my friends back home but most of all my family, LOVE YOU! But lucky me I´m having such a great time here so I don´t have to think about it to much.

William Wallén

2 kommentarer:

Fredrik Nygren sa...

Hoppas det gar bra for dig!
Kul att lasa din blogg, jag har precis borjat fa ordning pa allt!
Precis som du sager sa ar det grymt vader aven har!

Anonym sa...

haha walle! skön blogg :) hoppas du är king där borta;) lycka till

grattis i efterskott (16e) king